Vegan lipsticks are trending upwards in the beauty industry as more customers care about how their products are made, and where they have come from. I think this trend is also about the fact that more women are looking for options that feel ‘healthier’ not necessarily that they will only sell to vegan women. Take a look at my top 5 vegan lipsticks if you want to try vegan makeup:
Top 5 Vegan Lipsticks
- IGXO Lipstick in Chill – $14.50 – You can buy it here
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick – £18+ in UK – You can buy it here
- IGXO Lipstick in Swoon – $14.50 – You can buy it here
- Milani Colour Statement Lipstick – $6 – You can buy it here
- IGXO Lipstick in Boujee – $14.50 – You can buy it here
As vegan makeup products become more popular, more customers are going to be discerning about the choices that they have. These lipsticks I have chosen are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you are super passionate about vegan lipsticks, these are the lipsticks for you.