What is Kim Kardashian West doing to lose weight?
In this post, you are going to learn everything that Kim Kardashian West does in order to stay in shape. She is one of the biggest celebrities in the world and I enjoy knowing how what she does in order to be healthy and slim. I get a lot of weight loss inspiration from her so I wanted to share this post with you. What do you think of her weight loss routine?
How much does Kim Kardashian weigh?
This is the magic question. Kim Kardashian West weighs around 52 kilos/116 lbs according to People magazine in 2018.
What is Kim Kardashian’s weight loss diet?
This is what Kim Kardashian currently does in order to stay slim and svelte:
- She decreases sugar intake – Kim told People magazine that she has taken down sugar intake down and she is seeing results from that
- She works out 6 days a week – LOL this is what I am currently doing so the fact Kim does it too is a good sign. Maybe she takes Sundays off?
- Kim’s trainer sends meal plans to her chef team – Yes, Kim has a team of chefs who prepare her food. Kim’s trainer Melissa Alcantara told People magazine that she sends them recipes and meal plans. I am really glad that her trainer said this (I am sure KKW knew she was going to do this People interview) because it just shows the amount of work that goes into celebrity bodies. Yes, they have trainers but they still have to do the work.
- One of her favourite healthy meals are blueberry pancakes – Blueberry oatmeal panckes though…It sounds a bit Spartan but I suppose the blueberries give you the sugar rush that you need without making you feel tired.
- Kim doesn’t do a lot of cardio – She focuses mostly on weight training according to this source.
- Kim eats fish – Kim isn’t vegan for weight loss or vegetarian – she does eat fish and I can imagine this helps her feel full.
- Kim also eats chicken – Chicken is hugely popular in the fitness space because it is filling and doesn’t make you put on weight. Kim’s trainer said she eats chicken sweet potatoes, according to New Beauty magazine.
How can you lose weight like Kim in real life though?
One of the most important things is to realise just because Kim is a celebrity does not mean that you can’t take elements of her weight loss and fitness regime. I think the fact she works 6 days a week is something that us lay people can do as well as making an effort to eat healthy. I also like that she still is getting her protein intake in. I seriously need to implement some of what she does. I am already working out 6 days a week and I am trying to fully transition to a no-carbs diet as well.
What do you think of Kim’s diet – is it realistic or over the top?
If you like fitness and weight loss posts, let me know and I will post more.