How to lose 5kg in 1 month
If you want to lose 5kg guaranteed, you need to read this article. Losing 5 kilos is not as complicated as it seems. Take a look at our top 5 tips on how to lose 5 kg in 1 month.
- Do it slowly: Weight loss should be slow and gradual to avoid excess skin hanging off of your body. Approach weight loss in a slow way without going to fast. Excess skin is hard to get rid of. If you lose weight slowly, you should not have excess skin.
- Have a low carb diet: Manage your consumption of carbs and go for a high protein, low carb diet. Eating protein means that your body is enriched without putting on extra weight. Stay within your daily calorie intake and look for low carb foods that will give you energy without putting on weight.
- Monitor what you eat daily: Use a notebook to write down what you eat every day to avoid overeating. If you don’t, you may think that you are eating well without realising that you are going over your daily calorie intake.
- Do exercise at least 5 times per week: Exercise conditions your body and keeps you in shape. Work with a personal trainer to keep your body in shape or find a regimen that works for you. Aim for working out every day during the week and rest during the weekend.
- Monitor your weekly weight loss: Losing 5 kilos in a month requires you to lose just over 1 kilo per week. Don’t be afraid of the scales: they help to hold you accountable if you really want to lose 1 kilo per week.
Are you ready to lose 5 kilos in 1 month? Use our top tips and use this weight loss supplement to get the ball rolling.